Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ALBUM: THE INTERNET x PURPLE NAKED LADIES

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us As OFWGKTA's The Internet is gearing for the release of their newest project titled, "Feel Good" -- due out the 24th of this month, I, somewhat regretfully, am just now getting wrapped up entirely by the euphoria that was "Purple Naked Ladies". Now, it has been a while, so I don't expect the lot of you to recall my ranting and raving about the feel of their Love Song -1, I did not even stop to consider that that track was simply a prelude of things-to-come. So, naturally, the release of this project went entirely over my head - until now. I am thoroughly taken by the idea that physically, they seem an oddity -- an unlikely pair, but damn, they make incredibly great, timeless music. You can almost feel the energy lift from each song and sort of isolates you from everything, but that song. Phenomenal. I've had the album on replay for the past week and just had to share. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment